1. Name the two attributes of Jesus that Paul mentions in 10:11.
2. Explain 10:2-3. What’s Paul mean by “warring after the flesh?”
3. Explain what Paul states in 10:4 concerning “the weapons of
our warfare are not carnal.”
4. According to 10:5, what must a Christian bring into captivity?
5. Read I Samuel 16:7 and II Corinthians 10:7.
What does God say regarding David’s heart?
6. Paul states in 10:8 that the purpose of his authority was to destroy, not to edify.
True or False.
7. What did Paul’s critics say concerning his physical appearance
and his speech? 10:10
8. According to 10:12, when we compare ourselves to
one another, we are not what?
9. What should you never measure yourself by? 10:12
10. According to 10:15, what did Paul want increased?
11. Where did Paul wish to preach? 10:16
12. According to 10:17, what are we to glory in?
13. According to Proverbs 27:1, what are we not to brag about and why?
14. What does Psalm 44:8 state concerning boasting?