1. What co-worker does Paul include in his greetings to the Corinthians? 1:1
2. As an Apostle, who was Paul’s “immediate supervisor?” 1:1
3. The city of Corinth was located in what Greek province? 1:1
4. What do the verses I Corinthians 1:3 & II Corinthians 1:2 have in common?
5. What does God do for us in our times of tribulation? 1:4
6. According to verse 6, what is the end result of suffering?
7. In 1:8, what does Paul not want them to be ignorant of?
8. How did Paul’s trials affect him? 1:8
9. From what had God delivered both Paul and Timothy in 1:10?
10. According to verse 12, what type of wisdom won’t profit God’s people?
11. In 1:14, Paul said the Corinthians would rejoice in what day?
12. Name the two regions Paul planned to visit. 1:16
13. What two men does Paul name as co-workers with him in Corinth? 1:19
14. From verses 21-22, list the four great spiritual blessings which God has given us.