1. What does Paul claim to be in 9:1?
2. In this same verse, who does Paul claim to have seen?
3. Where and when did Paul actually see Him? Acts 9:5-6
4. To prove that ministers must be supported, what two illustrations
from nature does Paul give in 9:7?
5. Which of these two illustrations is used in Matthew 12?
6. What does Peter tell us to do in I Peter 5:2?
7. Who was Cephas? 9:5 By what other name is he known?
8. What other disciples, mentioned in this chapter, is also mentioned in
9. What Old Testament verse does Paul quote in 9:9?
10. To illustrate that Gospel ministers should be supported financially, what does
Paul say should not be muzzled? 9:9
11. In 9:11, Paul states it is right to support ministers for the
minister “sows” what to the people?
12. According to 9:12, what did Paul want protected at all costs?
13. In 9:16, Paul states, “I should be able to brag. I’m a preacher.” True or False.
14. According to 9:14, should a person in the ministry be paid for it?
15. In 9:16, Paul says “Woe is me if I don’t” what?
16. In 9:18, what does Paul say he will never abuse?
17. In 9:22, why did Paul state he would become all things to all men?
18. What athletic illustration does Paul use in 9:24?
19. According to Hebrews 12:1, how are we to run?
20. According to Galatians 5:7, how did the Galatians run?
21. According to Galatians 2:2, what did Paul not want to do “in vain?”
22. From 9:25, explain what Paul means when he states that “every person
that strives for the mastery is temperate in all things.”