1. To have a lot of knowledge can make a person proud but what does love do? 8:1
2. In 8:4, what does Paul state is “nothing?”
3. If we are not careful and kind, what might our “liberty” in Christ become
to those less mature in Christ? 8:9
4. Is one truly spiritually mature in Christ who willingly offends a new Christian?
5. In the Corinthian church, there was a concern over meat which some thought
might have been offered to whom? 8:1 and 10
6. In 8:13, why did Paul say he would be willing to be a vegetarian for life?
7. If I wound my brother/sister’s conscience by my actions, who do I sin against? 8:12
8. Read Genesis 4:9 Was Cain right or wrong in what he said?
Where is the line drawn concering accountability to other?