1. In 6:1, Paul cautions us concerning which of the following topics:
2. Who will you and I judge one day?
3. According to 6:3, what group will we one day judge?
4. In 6:5, is Paul praising or correcting the Corinthians?
5. Who were Corinthian Christians taking to court?
6. From 6:9-10, list the 10 classes of people that won’t get into heaven:
7. According to 6:11, what three wonderful things happen to us by the Spirit?
8. According to 6:11, what is your body not to be used for?
9. In II Corinthians 6:16, what does Paul call the human body?
10. In I Corinthians 6:15, what does Paul call the human body?
11. What Old Testament book, chapter and verse does Paul quote in 6:16?
12. Paul seems shocked that some would actually consider joining
their bodies to a what?
13. Fornication is an especially horrible sin, for the fornicator is actually
sinning against whom? 6:18
14. Read Genesis 39:12-13. How did Joseph react when he was tempted?
15. In 6:18, what must be your reaction when tempted concerning sexual sin?
16. According to 6:19, who now dwells within us?
17. Read I Corinthians 7:23 and I Peter 1:19.
In I Corinthians 6:20, Paul states that you are bought with a price.
What was that price?