1. In Jeremiah 23:10, what was the land filled with?
2. What was the terrible sin that was being practiced? 5:1
3. What did Paul say should happen to the person guilty of this sin? 5:2
4. The woman Jezebel in Revelation 2:21 was given opportunity
to repent of what sin?
5. Paul points out that incest is so bad, it’s not common….
…..even among what group of people? 5:1
6. According to verse 2, was the church of Corinth proud
or sorry about this sin?
7. According to 5:6, what did Paul say was not good?
8. Paul said this sinful person should be delivered to whom? 5:5
9. What is the desired end result of so drastic a punishment? 5:5
10. Read Exodus 12. Why is the Passover called the Passover?
What event took place? What happened to the Egyptians?
What happened to God’s people?
11. Who is our “Passover?” 5:7
12. According to Paul’s analogy in 5:6, how is leaven like sin?
13. We should not desire the “old leaven” of what two things? 5:8
14. We should rather desire the “unleavened bread” of what? 5:8
15. What is leaven compared to, in a positive sense, in Luke 13:20-21?
16. To what person and to what group, in a negative sense, is leaven
compared to in Mark 8:15?
17. According to 5:9, Paul had previously written a letter to Corinth. True or False.
18. List six types of persons we are not to fellowship with. 5:9-11