1. What does Paul call the Corinthian believers in 3:1?
2. In 3:2, Paul writes concerning the two extremes of spiritual understanding,
and uses the illustrations of milk and what?
3. According to Hebrews 5:14, what two elements are used to illustrate
spiritual maturity and immaturity?
4. In John 4:34, what element did Jesus compare doing God’s will with?
5. According to 3:6, Paul “planted” the Gospel message but who did the “watering?”
6. According to 3:6-7, who gives the increase?
7. In 3:3, what are the three things listed as signs of disharmony and disunity?
8. According to 3:8, we will receive rewards in heaven according to our what?
9. In 3:9, what are believers called?
10. According to 3:10, who is known as the “master builder?”
11. According to 3:11, what is our true foundation?
12. According to 3:16-17, who is the “temple” of God?
13. From 3:11-12, list the six possible “construction materials” (both good and bad)
that man uses to build on the foundation of Christ.
14. According to 3:13, what will try or test everyone’s work for God to
see if it will stand the test?
15. According to 3:18, what must we not allow to happen?
16. What is the “wisdom” of this world in God’s sight, according to 3:19?
17. Read Proverbs 1:7. What do fools despise?
18. According to Colossians 1:9, what does Paul pray that the
Colossians will be filled with?
19. According to 3:20, what does the Lord know?
20. According to 3:23, who do we belong to?
21. According to 3:23, who does Christ belong to?