1. On what day of the week does God expect you to give an
offering to Him? 16:1-2
2. To what city was Paul taking this collection? 16:3
3. What area did Paul feel confident he would soon be passing through?
4. What group of priests were involved in bringing a collection to
Jerusalem in II Chronicles 24:6?
5. According to Galatians 2:10, who are we to remember?
6. What area did Paul plan to visit before coming to Corinth? 16:5
7. Where did Paul plan to spend the winter? 16:6
8. Paul planned to stay at Ephesus until what feast day? 16:8
9. Great doors of opportunity were opening to Paul.
What might hinder that? 16:9
10. What faithful friend of Paul is listed in 16:10 and also in Philippians 1:1,
Colossians 1:1, I Thessalonians 1:1 and II Thessalonians 1:1?
11. What faithful friend of Paul is also mentioned in 16:12 and in Acts 18:24?
12. According to verse 13, how are we to stand in the faith?
13. What attribute must be a part of all that we do for God? 16:14
14. What group of people had ” addicted themselves to the
ministry of the saints ” ? 16:15
15. Who sent greetings to the church at Corinth? 16:19
16. What strong word does Paul use toward those who don’t choose
to love and serve Jesus? 16:22
17. What word, in verse 22, means “the Lord comes?”
If you have completed ” walking-thru ” all 16 chapters in I Corinthians,
you answered 295 questions.
Your comments and thoughts are appreciated.
– Dr. John & Doris Knoles