1. According to 11:3, who is the head of the woman?
2. According to 11:3, who is the head of every man?
3. According to 11:7, who is the glory of the man?
4. Who was the woman created for? 11:8-9 and Genesis 2:22
5. According to 11:14, even nature teaches it is a shame for a man to have what?
6. According to 11:18, what had Paul heard about the Corinthian church?
7. According to 11:19, what was spreading in the Corinthian church?
8. What was taking place during the communion services? 11:21
9. On what night was the first communion service instituted? 11:23
10. According to 11:24, what did Jesus say the bread represented?
11. What does the cup represent? Luke 22
12. Until the Rapture takes place, what should Christians continue to do? 11:26
13. What must we do before we partake of communion? 11:28
14. When we “eat and drink to ourselves” we do not do what? 11:29
15. What had happened to some of the Corinthians as a result of not having
the proper respect during communion services? 11:30
16. In Luke 22:17, what did Jesus tell His disciples to do with the cup?
17. What do both Jesus and Paul call “the cup” in Matthew 26:28 and
I Corinthians 11:25?