1. In 10: 1, Paul refers back to the time when the Jews passed
through what body of water? Exodus 14
2. What is the “spiritual meat” Paul refers to in 10:3? (See Exodus 16:15)
3. In 10:4, Paul compares Jesus to what – in a spiritual sense?
(See Exodus 17:6)
4. The terrible consequences of disobedience in the wilderness (10:6)
should teach us not to do what?
5. What verse in Exodus does Paul quote in I Corinthians 10:7?
6. Because of their sin, how many Hebrews died in one day? 10:8
7. In which chapter of the book of Numbers is this story found?
8. What sin did they commit? 10:10
9. According to 10:11, why were these stories recorded?
10. In 10:12, what admonition dies Paul give?
11. In 10:14, what sin does Paul command them to flee from?
12. God will make a way for us to escape when we are what? 10:13
13. In 10:20, Paul commands the Corinthians not to fellowship with whom?
14. I Corinthians 10:16-17 concerns which of these subjects:
B. Holy Spirit
C. Water baptism
15. According to 10:24, what are we to seek?
16. What is the key word in verses 25, 27 and 29?
17. According to 10:26, who owns planet earth?
18. What must be our fundamental motivation in all that we do? 10:31
19. What is to be our motive for preaching? 10:33