1. Name the married couple Paul found in Corinth. (Acts 18:1-2)
2. What was their trade or craft? (Acts 18:3)
3. When did Paul teach at Corinth and where? (Acts 18:4)
4. What did many Corinthians do in Acts 18:8?
5. What did the Lord tell Paul He had in Corinth? (Acts 18:10)
6. How long did Paul stay in Corinth? (Acts 18:11)
7. Who is in Corinth in Acts 19:1?
8. Who is in Corinth in II Timothy 4:20?
9. Who is the man Paul names as the “co-author” of I Corinthians? 1:1
10. Name the two men, and the household, Paul baptized. 1:14-16
11. Paul said the Corinthian believers were called to be what? 1:2
12. In 1:17, Paul states his primary mission was to do what?
13. For those who choose to die in their sins, they consider
the Bible to be what? 1:18
14. Paul pleads for unity in 1:10. What did he not want them to have?
15. List the four “groups” which the Corinthian church had within it. 1:12
16. According to 1:20, what had God proven to be “foolishness?”
17. To the Jews, the Gospel was a what? 1:23
18. To the Greeks, the Gospel was considered what? 1:23
19. To we who are born-again, the Gospel is what two things? 1:23
20. God has chosen the “foolish” things of the world to confound whom? 1:27
21. Through human, worldly wisdom, the world can never know what? 1:21
22. What is the reason why God made His plan of salvation universal? 1:29
23. From 1:30, list the four things that Jesus is to we who know Him.