1. What does James say about rich men? 5:1-3
2. What is sure about those who set their affections on
material things? I Timothy 6:9
3. According to I Timothy 6:7, what is certain?
4. According to Proverbs 10:22, what are true riches?
5. According to Proverbs 11:28, what will happen to those who trust in riches?
6. According to Proverbs 23:4, what should we not work for?
7. What happened to the young person in Matthew 19:22?
8. According to the story in Mark 4:19, what can money do?
9. According to Luke 12:15, what are we to beware of?
10. According to I Timothy 6:4, what might a proud person compare riches to?
11. What group of men serve as an example of suffering affliction and patience? 5:10
12. What is said about taking an oath in 5:12?
13. What should the afflicted do? 5:13
14. How can a Christian express his/her joy? 5:13
15. Who should pray for a sick brother or sister? 5:14
16. What can anointing oil represent? Write a verse that proves this.
17. Who were instructed to anoint with oil when praying for the sick? Mark 6:13
18. Along with sickness, what else can prayer take care of? 5:15
19. Who is most likely to get their prayers answered? 5:16
20. Define the term “ fervent.” 5:16
21. What are we to confess to one another? 5:16
22. What happened the first time Elias prayed? 5:17
23. What happened the second time he prayed? 5:18
24. What happens when we help a sinner from the error of his way? 5:19-20
Research and define the following terms from the book of James. (KJV)
P. Sabaoth ( Note: this is a different word than ” Sabbath ” )