1. I was a tall man who became the first king of Israel. My son Jonathan was David’s best friend.
2. I spied out the land of Canaan and brought back a good report. I became the leader of Israel after Moses died.
3. I defeated the Midianites with only 300 men. I put out a fleece to determine the will of God.
4. I protected the spies which Joshua sent into my city. I put a scarlet sash in my window.
5. I was the king who was given a choice by God of three different types of punishment for my sin.
6. I hated my half-brother, Amnon, for raping my sister, Tamar. I eventually killed him.
7. I was lame in both my feet. King David let me eat everyday at his table.
8. I rebelled against my father, David. While riding through the woods, my long hair got caught in branches and David’s men killed me.
9. Elijah the prophet, who I hated, predicted I would die and that dogs would lick up my blood.
10. I saw 2 female bears maul 42 children because they made fun of me.
11. My husband, David, danced before the Lord when the ark was brought into Jerusalem. I despised him for that.
12. I ordered the execution of 400 priests of Baal.
13. I was the great-grandmother of King David.
14. I had a wicked son named Jeroboam who ruled Israel after the kingdom was divided.
15. I was a relative of Queen Esther. I reported an assassination plot to kill the king and saved his life.
16. I said to David “Thou art the man!”
17. I became famous for rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem.
18. I was Moses’ successor and became the leader of Israel.
19. I was a king who gave an order to cut a baby in half.
20. I am a king who beheaded 70 children, killed 42 brothers and destroyed a house full of idol-worshippers.
21. I was taken up into heaven in a chariot of fire.
22. I built a gallows 75 feet high to hang a man I hated. I was executed there instead.
23. I am the ruler who captured Judah, destroyed Jerusalem and carried off the Jews as captives to Babylon.
24. I saw the finger of God write on my palace wall. God foretold that I would lose my kingdom because of my wickedness.
25. I was Belshazzar’s dad.
26. The Philistines hired me to find out why Samson was so strong. Samson told me and I betrayed him.
27. After my husband was killed, I became David’s wife. Our First child died, but later we had another child who survived and later built the temple.
28. I wrote about half of the Psalms, was a shepherd, played the Harp and became a King of Israel.
29. I wrote the books of Ecclesiastes and Proverbs. Later in my life, I married women from foreign countries who influenced me to worship their false gods.
30. One day I got so mad at David, I threw my javelin at him!
31. I was the husband of Jezebel.
32. I was the first husband of Bathsheba.
33. I was a prophetess and military leader in Israel during the era of the Judges.