1. What is Jesus’ first miracle? (John 2:6-11)
2. Jesus heals the mother-in-law of which disciple? (Mark 1:30-31)
3. On what occasion does Jesus write in the sand? (John 8:4-6)
4. What is the last miracles Jesus performs before His crucifixion? (Luke 22:50-51)
5. Where do Joseph and Mary find Jesus after He ‘went missing’? (Luke 2:4-6)
6. What is Jesus’ final command to Peter, according to John 21:19 & 22?
7. According to John 1:29, what does John the Baptist say when He first sees Jesus?
8. From what mountain does Jesus ascend into heaven? (Acts 1:9-12)
9. Which disciple finds money in the mouth of a fish? (Matthew 17:26-27)
10. Who does Jesus call an “fox” ? (Luke 13:31-32)
11. What does Peter say to Jesus in Matthew 16:16?
12. To whom does Jesus say “Man shall not live by bread alone?” (Matthew 4:1-4)
13. How many demons does Jesus cast out of Mary Magdalene? (Luke 8:2)
14. Who does Jesus speak to about “living water”? (John 4:10)
15. What words does the Father say at Jesus’ baptism? (Mark 1:9-11)
16. To whom does Jesus say “Allow the little children to come unto Me”? (Matthew 19:13-14)
17. To whom does Jesus say, “Blessed are they who have not seen and yet have believed”? (John 20:29)
18. What does Jesus do for a man in the country of the Gadarenes? (Luke 8:26-32)
19. By what does Jesus say every tree is known? (Luke 6:44)
20. “Mount Calvary” is also known by another name. What is it? (Matthew 27:33)
21. On the Mount of Transfiguration, two men miraculously appear beside Jesus.
Who are they? (Luke 9:30)
22. Jesus appears to Paul when he is on the road to what city? (Acts 9:3-6)
23. How many days does Jesus remain on earth after His resurrection? (Acts 1:3)
24. What are Jesus’ final words from the cross? (John 19:30)
25. How is Jesus’ mother related to Elizabeth, the mother of John the Baptist? (Luke 1:36)
26. According to John 4:46-54, whose son is healed?
27. What does Jesus call Himself in John 6:48?
28. What does Jesus call Himself in John 11:25?
29. To whom do Paul and Silas say, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved”? (Acts 16:27-31)
30. An angel tells Joseph in a dream to flee with Mary and Jesus to what country? (Matthew 2:13)
31.In Luke’s account of the Parable of the Sower, what does the seed represents? (Mark 4:14)
32. The Sermon on the Mount is recorded in which three chapters of Matthew?
33. What does Jesus say from the cross in Luke 23:34?
34. After someone asks Jesus, “Who is my neighbor,” what parable does He teach? (Luke 10:29-37)
35. What does Jesus say is the only sin that cannot be forgiven? (Matthew 12:32)
36. In Matthew 13:44, what comparison does Jesus make regarding the Kingdom of God?
37. What do five wise girls take with them, according to Matthew 25:4?
38. What miracle does Jesus perform for Jairus’ daughter?
39. When Jesus says “Give unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar” – what is He holding in His hand? (Mark 12:15-16)
40. Name the person who asks for the body of Jesus. (Matthew 27:57-58)
41. Name the man who helps Jesus carry His cross. (Mark 15:21)
42. What does Jesus call Himself in Revelation 22:13?
43. How much is Judas paid to betray Jesus? (Matthew 26:15)
44. To whom does Jesus say, “Why are you persecuting Me?” (Acts 9:4)
45. We are unworthy of Christ if we refuse to do what? (Matthew 10:38)
46. What does Jesus call Himself in John 15:1?
47. What does Jesus instruct Peter to do in John 21:16?
48. What two things are provided through Jesus Christ? (John 1:17)
49. What do the people shout as Jesus enters Jerusalem? (John 12:13)
50. According to John 3:3, what does Jesus say is necessary for a person to enter the Kingdom of God?